Not a developer? Wait until a native app is ready, is this still highly experimental.
Nomie Lab Goals
- "Native" app for Windows, Linux and Mac using Electron.
- Custom module installation. e.g.
NomieLab module install dear-diaryand via the application
- Fully documented to allow other developers to quickly build cool ways of interacting with your data.
- No Cloud or Accounts required
What currently works
- When I Do... - The basic correlative view between trackers.
- Dear Diary - A simple way to explore your notes and hash tags.
- Map Me - A visual map and timeline to show you when and where you did what you did.
Adding / Saving the following datasource types:
- Nomie Dropbox Backup file
- NomieSync CouchDB w/ real-time data access
- CSV Export - (up-coming 1.1 CSV export format).
Currently this has only been tested on a Mac, and so far no Windows users have been successful. Proceed with caution. If you happen to be good with Windows and NodeJS, join the collaboration at https://github.com/happydata/nomielab !
Requires: Node & Bower
git clone https://github.com/happydata/nomielab.git cd nomielab bower install npm install gulp serve