In the podcast I cover the updates and talk answer r/nomie user questions:
- What have been the biggest obstacles or stumbling blocks in putting Nomie together?
- What have been the biggest breakthroughs and a-ha moments in the process?
- Who have been your inspirations or sources of encouragement and support through all this?
- Is there anything you’ve wanted to implement into Nomie, that hasn’t been feasible with the way it’s been written so far?
- Swiping between boards - you can now swipe left and right to navigate your tracker boards.
- Manual Time Entry for Timer Trackers - kinda silly it took this long.
- Goal attainment notifications - get a little eye candy when you hit your goals.
- Goal Status now visible on Tracker Button - quickly see where you’re at with your goals
- Timer Tracker Button Redesigned - it’s purdy
- Notification bar for general notifications
- Redesign Stats w/ a better card view
- Inclusion of bar charts
- Score now calculated like Nomie 1 and 2.
- Additional multi-language support
- Redesigned Event Detail view
- iPhone 5S UI bug fixes
- Clearing of a location is clearer now
- Input module now defaults to “auto save”, the plus now adds it to the note.
- UI Cleanup
- Search UI bug fixes
- Speed Improvements for Map Views
If you’d like to get on the iOS testing team - visit: Nomie Beta Signup